Ingredients & Supplies
Yield: 12 cupcakes/muffins or one 9” round cake.
1 Cup Liquid Coconut Oil (Melted In Microwave For 60-90 Seconds)
1 Cup Water
2 Teaspoons Liquid Stevia
2 Teaspoons Vanilla (Optional But Highly Recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs gently.
3. Slowly pour coconut oil in while stirring constantly.
4. Add water, stevia and vanilla, stirring to combine.
5. Mix in Paleo Cake and Muffin Mix. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir for another 10-20 seconds.
6. For cake: pour batter into cake pan and bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
7. For muffins/cupcakes, spoon batter into muffin/cupcake papers. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
8. Allow to cool completely, then enjoy!
This recipe replaces the honey in our Paleo Cake and Muffin Mixes (Chocolate, Hazelnut or Spice) with liquid stevia extract. It is gluten, grain, dairy, soy and sugar free.