Ingredients & Supplies
Yield: 15-16 Muffins.
2 Medium-Size Ripe Bananas, Puréed Or Mashed Very Fine
1 Cup Liquid Coconut Oil (Melted In Microwave On High For 60-90 Seconds)
1 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Purée bananas in a food processor or blender until smooth. Mix in liquid coconut oil, honey and water. Stir in Paleo Chocolate Cake and Muffin Mix until well combined.
3. If making muffins/cupcakes: Fill 15-16 muffin paper liners to full using a cookie scoop like this one. Bake for 25-30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and muffins are golden brown on top.
4. If making cake: Spread batter evenly in one 9" round or square cake pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and cake is golden brown on top.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool completed before serving.
This recipe makes delicate, deliciously moist cake and muffins! It has a deep, intense chocolate flavor and resembles a flourless chocolate cake, only much lighter. This tasty recipe contains no gluten, grain, dairy, soy, eggs or refined sugar (sweetened only with honey).