Ingredients & Supplies
Yield: 1 Round 9” Layered Cake Or 1 9x13 Pan
1 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Water
3 Cups Fresh Carrots, Grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make Paleo Spice Cake and Muffin Mix according to package instructions, adding three cups of grated carrots to the wet ingredients before blending in the dry mix.
3. Spread batter (it will be thick) evenly into two 9" round cake pans or one 9x13" pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Allow cakes to cool completely on a wire rack, then cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6. Once cake(s) are cool frost or top with paleo vanilla crème. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Spring is coming, and what better way to celebrate new life than by making a delicious paleo carrot cake. Frosted with a delicate paleo vanilla crème, you won't believe that this incredible dessert is gluten, grain, dairy, soy, and refined sugar free.