Ingredients & Supplies
Yield: Two 9” Round Cakes or One 9x13” Cake
2 medium-size ripe bananas, puréed or mashed very fine
1 cup liquid coconut oil (melted in microwave on high for 60-90 seconds)
1 cup honey
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Purée bananas in a food processor or blender until smooth. Mix in liquid coconut oil, honey and water. Stir in Paleo Hazelnut Cake and Muffin Mix until well combined.
3. If making muffins/cupcakes: Fill 15-16 muffin paper liners to full using a cookie scoop like this one. Bake for 25-30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and muffins are golden brown on top.
4. If making cake: Spread batter evenly in one 9" round or square cake pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and cake is golden brown on top.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool completed before serving.
Enjoying decadent, paleo chocolate cake is a snap with our Paleo Chocolate Cake and Muffin Mix. Makes incredible cake or chocolate muffins in just a few minutes. Add paleo vanilla crème, paleo chocolate frosting, or fresh fruit for a decadent dessert that’s sure to be remembered.
This recipe makes delicate, deliciously moist cake and muffins! It is very sweet with a subtle banana flavor. This recipe contains no gluten, grain, dairy, soy, eggs or refined sugar (sweetened only with honey).