Ingredients & Supplies
Yield: 16-18 cupcakes or one 9-inch cake
1 Package Paleo Baking Co.Hazelnut Cake & Muffin Mix
1 Cup Liquid Coconut Oil (Melted)
3/4 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Cold Coffee
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional: Dairy Free/Soy Free chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk coconut oil, eggs, coffee and honey thoroughly in a large bowl. Then whisk in cacao powder and cream of tartar.
3. Stir in the baking mix and chocolate chips (optional) and spoon batter into individual muffin liners or a prepared baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes for cupcakes or 30-35 minutes for cake, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Do not overbake! This cake will get crumbly if you do.
Check out the full tutorial by G-Free Foodie here: